The results are in from my survey about the resources business use to communicate change. Over 100 of you took part (thank you!); and here’s a exclusive sneak preview of some of the results:
- 45.8% of respondents said the organisation they worked for would be experiencing a merger, acquisition, restructure or relocation this year
- 59.6% had previously used resources to help communicate change
- 85.5% had used stakeholder feedback as the most popular resource, although 9.7% said they wouldn’t use it again!
- 37.1% who hadn’t used video resources before said they’d consider them for the future
- The most popular ways to find change communications resources were through online search (used by 65.6% of respondents) followed by social media (42.6%).
Watch this space for more results, and details of the resources I’ll be developing to help businesses communicate change effectively. If your business needs support in this area, I’d love to hear from you.